EMIR REFIT ISO 20022 XML from 29 April 2024
EMIR REFIT ISO 20022 XML apply from 29 April 2024.
- Reports submitted to an EU TR must comply with the ISO 20022 XML message standard;
- Responses from the EU TR to submissions must comply with the ISO 20022 XML message standard;
- Unique Product Identifier (UPI) is introduced;
- Unique Trade Identifier (UTI) should be generated in accordance with ISO 23897 Unique Transaction Identifier;
- The number of collateral fields is increased. The overall number of fields is increased to 203;
- The entity responsible for reporting shall promptly notify NCA of the reporting counterparty of any misreporting, significant issues, etc.
This is a non-exhaustive list.
For more information, please feel free to contact us back at email@example.com.