EMIR REFIT ISO 20022 XML from 29 April 2024
EU EMIR REFIT regulatory technical standards (RTS) and implementing technical standards (ITS) have been published in the Official Journal of the European Union on 7 Oct 2022.
EMIR REFIT ISO 20022 XML apply from 29 April 2024.
- Reports submitted to an EU TR must comply with the ISO 20022 XML message standard;
- Responses from the EU TR to submissions must comply with the ISO 20022 XML message standard;
- Unique Product Identifier (UPI) is introduced;
- Unique Trade Identifier (UTI) should be generated in accordance with ISO 23897 Unique Transaction Identifier;
- The number of collateral fields is increased. The overall number of fields is increased to 203;
- The entity responsible for reporting shall promptly notify NCA of the reporting counterparty of any misreporting, significant issues, etc.
This is a non-exhaustive list.
For more information, please feel free to contact us back at email@example.com.